There are several ways to donate to Eyecycle Colorado! You can:
- Donate through Amazon Smile! A new way to donate to Eyecycle Colorado, at no cost to you! AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you make a purchase. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon Smile will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. To get started, click on the link to go to Amazon Smile. You need to choose a Eyecycle as your charity. Type “Eyecycle” in the Choose a Charity search box and select Eyecycle Colorado Inc when it comes up on the list. After that, Amazon will remember your selection and then on every eligible purchase you make at Amazon Smile, Amazon will make donation to Eyecycle Colorado, at no cost to you!
- Donate a tandem bike. At present, we are considering only newer bikes, preferably with disc brakes. Please contact email@example.com for details. If you have an older tandem, you may want to check with Adaptive Adventures, adaptiveadventures.org.
- Donate your time by volunteering as a Captain on any of our rides (see our Captain/Stoker page for more information). You’ll not only have a great ride, but will be helping blind riders in the process!
- Donate money to help us with the costs of bike maintenance and expenses associated with our rides. You can give any amount you want by clicking the donate button. Your payment will be processed through our Pay Pal account, but you can use any credit or debit card if you prefer. You can also choose to make your donation recurring monthly during the checkout process!
- If you don’t want to donate through Pay Pal, please email the EyeCycle Treasurer to set up a different option.
EyeCycle is a not for profit 501C3 all volunteer organization and funds are used to store, insure, maintain and update tandem bikes.